Second Simulation of a Satellite Signal in the Solar Spectrum vector code
- Scalar (ignoring the effects of polarization).
- Fixed number of scattering angles (83), used for the specification of an aerosol phase function.
- 10 node wavelengths.
- Fixed number of calculation layers (26) and angles (48).
- Default exponential vertical aerosol profile.
- Several new subroutines, simulating measurements of the ALI, ASTER, ETM, HYPBLUE, VGT, and VIIRS instruments, have been integrated into the the vector 6S. The spectral response curves for all these instruments can be found in the 6S manual, version 3. The new subroutines were developed by Dr. T. Miura, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, USA. Currently, the 6S list of satellite instruments include: